What you will need:
- Duct tape of your color choice
- Measuring tape
1) Roll out a piece of duct tape on to a flat surface and mark with a pen every 1 1/2 inches with your measuring tape. Then cut ten 1 1/2 pieces.
2) Take your ten duct tape pieces and cut those in half length wise. Then fold over one corner of the piece and then the other corner.
|It should start to look like this|
3) Take your first "duct tape petal" and roll it up. Then add your others along the side.
4) Finish off the rose part and cut the bottom off with scissors and put a piece of duct tape to the new bottom so no sticky part is showing.
5) Make the ring part by taking a piece of duct tape and folding it in half. Then measuring it around your finger, cutting off the excess, and placing another piece of duct tape to connect it.
6) Put a small piece of tape through the ring. Place the rose part on top and secure it with that piece and two more pieces to put around the rose.
And thats it! Now you have a duct tape rose ring!
If you have questions/comments/suggestions for next post please let me know in the comments!!!